Kudos Research has been providing quality market research services since 1986. We have a strong reputation as a trusted provider of global data collection.
Kudos Research provides online and telephone data collection services. We also provide everything from questionnaire checking, scripting and programming of CATI/Online/Mobile data collection questionnaires to deliverables such as raw data, SPSS, Excel, audio recordings, transcriptions, complex tables and expert research solutions.
We specialise in international telephone data-collection. We work 24/7 calling into over 120 countries from our London/UK offices, using native language speakers. This includes all possible time zones and regions.
Our team of highly skilled interviewers act as ambassadors for our clients, expertly engaging with clients’ target audiences whether customers or prospects. They achieve excellent response rates with business audiences including hard to reach respondents such as key business decision-makers, leading opinion formers, policy makers, academics, religious leaders, MPs, CEOs, COOs, CIOs, CFOs, brokers and tax directors.
We have broad sector experience covering: Customer Satisfaction, Brand Reputation, Accounting and Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Information Technology, Logistics, Media, Legal, Retail, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical, Leisure/Travel and FMCG.
Our expert London- based data processing team handles all our scripting and data-processing needs. Our surveys are all executed and hosted locally. We implement rigorous testing to check questionnaire semantics and logic, and have a sampling and database team who ensure sample is profiled and managed in accordance with the needs of the study.
Kudos Research's Team
A critical success factor in any project is the quality of the team assigned to the project – and at Kudos we select the most appropriate team with the necessary experience and skills to deliver the best possible results for you.
Our team brings
- Experience of delivering regular surveys focused on business sentiment and economic conditions.
- Access to the considerable resources needed to undertake telephone and interviews using experienced business and consumer interviewers.
- Breadth and depth of expertise in all aspects of the market research industry.
- Skills and experience, including an extensive library of past projects which we draw on to assess project feasibility and cost – and also to help our clients win proposals by citing relevant case studies.
- Strong project management skills ensuring that projects are delivered according to agreed quality, budgets and timelines, as well as implementing a consistent progress reporting cycle.
- Extensive experience of working in close partnership with clients to achieve research objectives.
- All staff work to a documented quality system accredited under ISO 20252:2012 and IQCS quality standards.